Where to Stay in Penang
Editor's Guide to Recommended Hotels in Penang
An amalgamation of state and island, Penang is Malaysia’s smallest state. Faded two-storey shop houses, markets, British colonial architecture and ornate temples dominate its capital, Georgetown, which is known for housing one of Malaysia’s most vibrant Chinatowns as well as a veritable smorgasbord of food offerings.
While most visitors choose to make the city their base during a stay on Penang, the beaches of Tanjung Bunggah and Batu Ferringhi merit exploration along the north coast. No longer the hippy hangout of the 1970s, this is now prime five-star resort territory.
- Penang Temple & Night Market Tour
- Penang Round Island Tour
- Penang Hill & Temple Tour (4 Seats)
- Penang Half Day Experience
- Penang Night Tour by Sedan Car
- Heritage Tour + Trishaw Ride + Night Market Tour (7-8 Hours)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park (From Penang)
- Jungle Walk with BBQ @ Penang National Park
- Jungle Walk @ Penang National Park
- Sunset Penang Cruise