Private Local Handicraft Lesson
Tours & Sightseeing
Encounter a day full of discovery as you learn the know-how of making pewter at the Royal Selangor Pewter factory and the art of designing batik. See how it is used to create handicrafts using traditional wax and dye methods.
In the morning, be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and enjoy a relaxing ride. Start your day at the Royal Selangor Pewter factory, the world's largest pewter maker. Take the opportunity to participate in their “School of Hard Knocks” and experience making your very own handmade pewter—and bring it home as a memento.
Next, stroll through the quaint countryside and arrive at a local handicrafts center. Discover the delicate centuries-old process of making batik, a fabric with exotic and vibrant patterns. Try your hand at creating a hand-painted handkerchief using wax and dyes of different colors, which you can keep as a token of your experience.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour