Pulau Payar Marine Park (From Penang)
Penang Nature Tours
Travel by ferry to Pulau Payar, the only Marine Park off the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. The park is made up of four un-inhabited islands and the crystal clear water is home to a multitude of colorful fish and large species of corals. Relax on one of the small sandy beaches, or take to the water and snorkel amongst the reefs. Lunch is buffet style and served at the platform.
For those who do not dive or snorkel, you can still see the spectacular sights below the surface from the large floating platform. Scuba diving can be arranged at additional cost.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour