Penang Hotel with Tour Packages
Hotels Accommodation with Tours
Dubbed ‘The Pearl of the Orient’ by foreign traders back in the olden days, Penang – also locally-known as ‘Pulau Mutiara’ or ‘Pearl Island’ – is an eclectic yet interesting mixture of local cultures and old-world allure. Aside from the many historical attractions dotted all over the island, Penang is also well-known for its abundance of superb, authentic hawkers’ delights which the locals claim can’t be duplicated elsewhere. Its capital, George Town, is also dubbed a ‘living historic city’, and was recently accorded UNESCO World Heritage Site due to its large collection of 19th and early 20th-century buildings.
With many things to see and do around the island – such as the infamous Gurney Drive, the Reclining Buddha and Fort Cornwallis - and plenty of food to sample and savour, you will feel that you can never get enough of Penang – it’ll leave you wanting for more!
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour