Gurney Plaza Shopping Mall in Penang
Gurney Drive Shopping0
Gurney Plaza is a waterfront shopping mall in Penang. Opened in 2001, it has three anchor tenants: Parkson Grand, the 12-screen Golden Screen Cinemas and Cold Storage supermarket. Additionally, the nine-storey mall houses over 380 stores with brands such as Coach, Fossil, Versace, and more.
Approximately three km northwest of Georgetown, located along the popular Gurney Drive, Gurney Plaza is the second-largest mall on the island and is 858,000sqft in size. Catering to the posh residential precincts and nearby hotels such as Evergreen Laurel and G Hotel, it is accessible via Gurney Drive and Kelawai Road.Read More
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour
Aside from the various fashion designer labels that can be found here, ranging from Birkenstock, CK Jeans, Dorothy Perkins, Valentino and more, Gurney Plaza also has over 57 food and beverage outlets offering an array of local and international food choices.
Recently, the mall underwent extensive renovations that saw the addition of a seven-storey, 150,000sqft wing, facing Kelawei Road. Opened in November 2008, this new extension accommodates another department store, 83 shops and 800 new parking bays.
- Highlights: Parkson Grand, MPH Book Store, Popular Book Store, Toys R Us, Aster Spring, Timberland, Cold Storage, Mango, Mont Blanc, Fossil, Topman, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, FCUK, Calvin Klein, Origins, L’occitane, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Crabtree & Evelyn, Toy Watch, Dragon I, Kim Gary, Swensen’s
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: Gurney Plaza, Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang
- Tel: +604 222 8111
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)