Bayan Lepas Shopping Guide
Where to Shop and What to Buy in Bayan Lepas
Bayan Lepas has the biggest, longest and most exciting shopping mall in the form of the brand-new Queensbay Mall.
At the heart of the latest area development in Penang, Queensbay Mall is the biggest retail property development on the island, set to revolutionise Penang’s retail scene. Boasting 2.6 million sq ft, Queensbay Mall comes with an arresting view; it is located across the water from Pulau Jerejak and the Penang Bridge.Read More
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour
A true shoppers’ paradise, Queensbay Mall is Penang’s biggest shopping mall. Stretching half a kilometre from one end to the other, the mall incorporates a convenient low-rise-walk-through layout which gives optimal visibility of the shops lined along the floors.
Consisting of five levels of retail haven and more than 500 retail outlets, the mall also includes an entertainment zone on the third floor, where a range of entertainment options, from a multiplex, karaoke to a roller-skating arena, are available. Free WiFi is also available throughout the mall. Read More...
- Highlights: Braun Buffel, Pedro, Samsonite, Borders Bookstore, Royal Selangor, Toys R’ Us, Quiksilver, GAP, Liz Claiborne, Guess, MNG.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 10:30 – 22:30
- Address: 100 Persiaran Bayan Indah, Bayan Lepas.
- Tel: (604) 646 8888/ 645 4848