Batu Ferringhi Shopping
Where to Shop and What to Buy in Batu Ferringhi
When people mention Batu Ferringhi, two things come to mind: beach & night market. The Batu Ferringhi night market, otherwise known as the sidewalk bazaar, proves to be one of the area’s major pulls.
The Batu Ferringhi night market’s reputation is so legendary that some have been known to come here on a regular basis solely for the night market.Read More
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour
Batu Ferringhi Night Market
Stretching along Jalan Batu Ferringhi from Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa all the way to Shangri-La’s Golden Sands Resort, Batu Ferringhi’s night market is not to be missed when visiting the northern part of Penang. Comprising hundreds of stalls offering everything from fake designer bags to dirt-cheap pirated DVDs and home deco items to souvenirs, the night market is perhaps Batu Ferringhi’s main tourist attraction. Best of all, you can still bargain for the best prices. One word of advice: If you like something, don’t buy it first. Have a look around, as chances are, there are other stalls offering the same goods at much better deals.
- Highlights: Pirated DVDs, handmade crafts, home decorative items, art, clothes, snacks, touristy souvenirs, fake designer accessories.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 19:00 – Late
- Location: Along Jalan Batu Feringghi, from Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa to Shangri-La’s Golden Sands Resort