Batu Ferringhi Shopping
Where to Shop and What to Buy in Batu Ferringhi
When people mention Batu Ferringhi, two things come to mind: beach & night market. The Batu Ferringhi night market, otherwise known as the sidewalk bazaar, proves to be one of the area’s major pulls.
The Batu Ferringhi night market’s reputation is so legendary that some have been known to come here on a regular basis solely for the night market.
- Penang Temple & Night Market Tour
- Penang Round Island Tour
- Penang Hill & Temple Tour (4 Seats)
- Penang Half Day Experience
- Penang Night Tour by Sedan Car
- Heritage Tour + Trishaw Ride + Night Market Tour (7-8 Hours)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park (From Penang)
- Jungle Walk with BBQ @ Penang National Park
- Jungle Walk @ Penang National Park
- Sunset Penang Cruise
Batu Ferringhi Night Market
Stretching along Jalan Batu Ferringhi from Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa all the way to Shangri-La’s Golden Sands Resort, Batu Ferringhi’s night market is not to be missed when visiting the northern part of Penang. Comprising hundreds of stalls offering everything from fake designer bags to dirt-cheap pirated DVDs and home deco items to souvenirs, the night market is perhaps Batu Ferringhi’s main tourist attraction. Best of all, you can still bargain for the best prices. One word of advice: If you like something, don’t buy it first. Have a look around, as chances are, there are other stalls offering the same goods at much better deals.
- Highlights: Pirated DVDs, handmade crafts, home decorative items, art, clothes, snacks, touristy souvenirs, fake designer accessories.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 19:00 – Late
- Location: Along Jalan Batu Feringghi, from Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa to Shangri-La’s Golden Sands Resort
Best Selling Hotels In Batu Feringghi