Auto-City in Penang
Seberang Perai Shopping0
AUTO-CITY is billed as one of the island’s foremost modern tourist destinations. It is a one-stop complex for shopping venues, F&B outlets (including BED, one of Penang’s most popular clubs) and houses more than 30 brands of automobiles.
A favourite outdoor event venue for concerts, road shows, carnivals, exhibitions and more, besides the smorgasbord of F&B venues offering local and international fare and shopping opportunities, there are plenty of banks here, making it a commercial hub in Penang. At night its array of al fresco restaurants and bars ensures its popularity.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour
History of Auto City
Originally a swamp, the lands which AUTO-CITY sits on was bought and scheduled for development in the early 1990s: it was in the planning stages to become a corporate office tower when the Asian Economic crisis hit in 1997. The concept of a corporate tower was scrapped and thus it turned into AUTO-CITY.
Beautifully landscaped with water features and gardens, the complex is located at the North-South Highway Juru Interchange.
- Address: 1688-F8, Jalan Perusahaan, Highway Auto-City, North-South Highway Juru Interchange, 13600 Prai, Penang
- Tel: +604 501 1222
You May Also Like