Literally meaning ‘Flower Cape’, Tanjung Bungah is a seaside suburb located between Gurney and Batu Feringghi, about a half-hour’s drive from George Town. Originally a sleepy fishing village, it has risen in popularity over the years to become one of Penang’s most popular destinations. Watersports activities are most popular in Tanjung Bungah, with Penang Water Sports Centre based here.
Built amongst its spectacular natural landscape are world-class hotels and resorts, offering guests the utmost comfort and luxury in an idyllic location.Due to its ideal location between Gurney and Batu Feringghi, many visitors choose to stay in Tanjung Bungah instead since the hotels available here are generally much cheaper than the ones in Gurney and Batu Feringghi. Its close proximity to these two major tourist destinations makes it more convenient and economical for visitors to travel to and from these areas.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour