Seberang Perai, also written Seberang Perai, is the strip of land which the British called Province Wellesley. The chief town is Butterworth. Other towns in Seberang Perai include Bukit Mertajam, Seberang Jaya, Sungai Puyu, Perai, Nibong Tebal and Kepala Batas.
Today Seberang Perai has come a long way from a sleepy cowboy town, it comes across a bustling and developing giant. Many major developments are now focused in Seberang Perai which has been touted as Penang's catalyst for growth in the 21st century.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour