Penang Hill, or Flagstaff Hill (Bukit Bendera) as it is officially known, rises 821 metres above sea level, providing a welcome respite from the heat down below. One of the most popular attractions in Penang, a trip up Penang Hill is something that is not to be missed when visiting this island; breathtaking panoramic views of the whole island awaits you at the top, as far as the eyes can see.
On a clear day, you can even see as far as Seberang Perai. A funicular train takes you all the way up to the top of the hill in half an hour. On top you will find a restaurant, a Hindu temple, a church, a mosque and a snake show where you can take photos with a tame python for a fee.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour