Top 10 Gurney Drive
The Best of Gurney Drive in Penang
A tourist-friendly seaside promenade in Penang, Gurney Drive is a wonderful combination of traditional and modern aesthetics. It is widely known as the all-day hawker food capital of Malaysia, with mouthwatering delicacies like assam laksa (noodles in a fish-based sour broth) and rojak (fruit and vegetable salad dish) that are of unparalleled taste and quality.
Gurney Drive also houses many historical relics and architecture dating back to the 1800s, namely the Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram and the Dharmikarama, as well as modern shopping malls that cater to the varying needs and preferences of shoppers. Head on to our Top Ten lists to experience the best of what Gurney Drive has to offer.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour