Top 10 Georgetown
The Best of Georgetown in Penang
Pedestrian-friendly Georgetown, Penang’s capital, is a city that is just so interestingly vibrant. There is a wealth of creativity here, with atmospheric temples, street art-filled streets, brightly-coloured trishaws and mega malls found in abundance in this beach town. A great destination for gourmet travellers, it is one of the best places in the country for food, with all types of cuisine represented – whether you are looking to sample local hawker delights, haute French cuisine or fine dining western fusion food.
Shopping-wise, Georgetown is a treasure trove of fabulous finds, with upscale designer labels, homemade handicraft and vintage bargains easily found at its array of street markets, independent stores and shopping centres.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour