Some say that all city hotels are created equal, with the same range of facilities, lacklustre service and uninspired interior design. However we are firm believers that every busy metropolis has a few accommodation options that stand out from the pack, and when you are in Penang's capital of Georgetown, nowhere is this truer.
Here hotels seem to have taken the city's UNESCO Heritage Site status to heart, resulting in urban escapes with plenty of flair, luxury amenities and guest-centred services at the top of their must-have accessories.
Whether you are looking for a hip and quirky budget hotel with lots of pizzazz or heritage houses that put you in mind regal palaces befitting maharajas, our pick of Georgetown's Top 10 Hotels will certainly please all...
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour