This list comprises of hotels travellers love most in Georgetown, all of which score glowing reviews for cleanliness, service, facilities, location, and value-for-money room rates. Georgetown is a pedestrian-friendly city with colourful street art caricatures nested amongst centuries-old temples and antiquated shop houses, resulting in endless sightseeing opportunities.
If you’re looking to indulge in some retail therapy, you’re in luck. Georgetown is also Penang’s premier shopping destination with its retail therapy offerings firmly divided into three sectors –street markets, independent stores and shopping centres. Ranging from towering luxury hotels for the affluent to charming guesthouses for backpackers, make sure you check out the best ranked Georgetown hotels to find an accommodation option that best suits your travel dates, style and budget.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour