Penang Top 10s
The Best of Penang: An Overview
When visiting a destination, some things you can do without, while some things are considered the essence of a place – so much so that to miss them would be as good as not having been to that destination in the first place. The same goes with Malaysia’s heritage island, Penang.
Featuring an interesting and eclectic mix of cultural, historical and natural attractions, Penang offers plenty of sightseeing opportunities. Listed below are ten of the island’s must-see attractions that you must cover in your itinerary if you wish to experience Penang in a short space of time.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour