Penang Tropical Fruit Farm
Batu Ferringhi Attractions0
Tropical Fruit Farm is a 25-acre organic orchard in Penang with more than 250 types of tropical and subtropical fruit trees and is located approximately two km down the road from Teluk Bahang. The garden was developed in 1993 in an effort to conserve rare and exotic fruit trees.
The fruit farm’s collection of trees include species from far-flung corners of the world including Central and South America, Central Africa, India, the Middle East, the Caribbean and the Pacific Islands. This eco-tourism venture only utilizes organic fertilisers.Read More
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour
The Tropical Fruit Farm conducts daily guided tours. In addition to learning more about the fruits visitors will get the chance to sample local produce on the two-hour tours. At weekends and on public holidays the orchard lays out a spread of light snacks, juices and a barbecue for visitors.
Besides conserving rare fruit trees, the Tropical Fruit Farm seeks to educate and promote the role of agriculture in the state’s rural areas.
Tropical Fruit Farm
- Location: Teluk Bahang
- Tel: +6012 443 9298 or +6012 497 1921
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)