Seberang Perai Attractions0
Penang Bridge may not be an official sightseeing spot in Penang but it is the sight that greets most visitors to the island. A 13.5km-long suspension bridge that connects the island to the mainland at Seberang Perai, it is considered a Penang landmark, with locals comparing it to London Bridge.
Also known as Jambatan Pulau Pianng, before it was opened the only way to get to the mainland was via ferry: today the causeway is one of the busiest freeways in the country. The longest bridge in Malaysia and the fourth-longest in Southeast Asia, it is a toll bridge, with fees paid only when heading to the island. The only time it closes is for the annual Penang Bridge International Marathon.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour
- Location: Seberang Perai – Penang
You May Also Like