Gurney Drive Nightlife
What to Do at Night in Gurney Drive
Even though nightlife in Gurney Drive is usually associated with food courts and hawker stalls that come to life only at night, there are still a number of bars that are popular after-dark hangouts.
They’re all lined along one side of the Esplanade, making bar hopping easier for patrons wishing to have a good time not just in one place.
- Penang Temple & Night Market Tour
- Penang Round Island Tour
- Penang Hill & Temple Tour (4 Seats)
- Penang Half Day Experience
- Penang Night Tour by Sedan Car
- Heritage Tour + Trishaw Ride + Night Market Tour (7-8 Hours)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park (From Penang)
- Jungle Walk with BBQ @ Penang National Park
- Jungle Walk @ Penang National Park
- Sunset Penang Cruise
75°C Restaurant & Bar
Serving a delightful array of Continental favourites, 75°C Restaurant & Bar is a stylish and trendy bistro with specialties such as Hamburger Delight and Rib-eye Steak. Offering value for money, there’s also a bar area serving drinks with intriguing-sounding names such as Michael Jackson and Dawn of the Beauty (75°C’s signature beverage).
- Opening Hours: Daily, 11:00 – 02:00
- Address: 75 Gurney Drive
- Tel: (604) 227 3775
- Cuisine: Continental
A hip and happening lifestyle bar and lounge, G Spot is Gurney Drive’s hottest nightspot. Serving cocktails and international collection of wines and liquors, the vibrant bar also features live jazz music to set you in the mood for a fun-filled evening.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 20:00 – 01:00, Friday & Saturday 20:00 – 03:00
- Address: First Floor, G Hotel, Gurney Drive (next to Gurney Plaza)
With a cool and casual ambience, Martini Café is the perfect place to have a quiet drink. True to its name, the bar serves a wide range of martinis as well as the standard cocktails. Ladies get a free glass of featured cocktail on Ladies’ Night.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 19:00 – 01:00
- Location: Gurney Drive
Best Selling Hotels In Gurney Drive