Batu Ferringhi Nightlife
What to Do at Night in Batu Ferringhi
The nightlife in Batu Feringghi is centered on its 'Pasar Malam' or night market. Open from dusk until late, often past midnight, the night market is a sidewalk bazaar of makeshift stalls operated by local traders, selling an assortment of goods ranging from souvenirs to fake goods.
Besides the night market, there are also a few pubs and restaurants scattered around Batu Feringghi, inside hotels and along the streets.Read More
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour
More Nightlife in Batu Ferringhi
Batu Feringghi Night Market
Jalan Batu Feringghi comes alive every night as vendors set up stalls along it after dusk. Offering everything from fake designer bags to dirt-cheap pirated DVDs and home deco items to souvenirs, Batu Feringghi’s night market is Batu Feringghi’s main tourist attraction - not to be missed when visiting the northern part of Penang. Its reputation is so legendary that some have been known to come here on a regular basis solely for the night market. Best of all, you can still bargain for the best prices.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 19:00 – Late
- Location: Along Jalan Batu Feringghi, from Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa to Shangri-La’s Golden Sands Resort
Bay Lounge Lobby Bar
Located within Bayview Beach Resort, Bay Lounge Lobby Bar has a relaxed ambience, perfect for enjoying a cold drink on a hot tropical night while being accompanied by the soothing sounds of its in-house live entertainment.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 17:00 – 01:00
- Location: Bayview Beach Resort (opposite Holiday Inn Penang), Jalan Batu Feringghi.
- Tel: (604) 881 2123
Some say Bora Bora by Sunset is a rising star in Penang’s restaurant scene. We’ll let you be the judge. There’s much to say about this beachside eatery – it’s got a good selection of beers, some draught and at low prices. The atmosphere at this Batu Ferringhi joint is not particularly posh – a comfortable blend of upscale and average Joe, Bora Bora by Sunset covers a long stretch of cemented pathway, with a parquet platform running in between that leads close to the edge of the beach. Gauzy white curtains, sleek black plastic chairs, Balinese-style divans, potted plants and paper lanterns complete its look. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 01:00 Sunday – Thursday; 12:00 – 03:00 Friday, Saturday & eve of public holiday
- Location: Next door to Tarbush Lebanese Restaurant
- Address: Lot 415, Jalan Batu Ferringhi
- Tel: +6012 553 1313 or +019 682 6467
Situated adjacent to Feringgi Grill, the Feringgi Bar is the ideal chill-out venue for a tipple of two before or after dinner, or just a night out drinking. Serving a wide range of wines and cocktails, the bar also features live entertainment from resident bands and guest artistes.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 17:30 – 01:00
- Address: Rasa Wing Lobby, Mezzanine Level, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Jalan Batu Feringgi
- Tel: (604) 888 8888
Hard Rock Cafe Penang is an island celebrity. Situated on Jalan Batu Ferringhi, it is sure to leave you with more than a few fond holiday memories. Opened in 2009, you can count on the brand’s iconic memorabilia, enthusiastic staff as well as great burgers and a thoroughly-classic American rock vibe. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:30 – 02:00 Sunday to Thursday; 11:30 – 02:30 Friday, Saturday and eve of public holiday
- Address: Jalan Batu Feringghi, 11100, Penang
- Tel: +604 8811 711