What to Do at Night in Penang
In recent times, the nightlife scene in Penang has grown to massive proportions. During weekends, throngs of people can be seen making a beeline for the pubs, bars, discos, nightclubs and karaoke lounges dotting the major cities. Great places to socialise, many of these establishments have large dancefloors to accommodate a large crowd, which multiplies during festival seasons. Most also come with their own in-house restaurants where patrons can grab a bite to eat in between dances.
The nightlife options in Penang are just as vibrant as its shopping and dining options. Many entertainment venues are concentrated around its capital city, Georgetown, particularly within the area between Eastern & Oriental Hotel and Cititel Hotel around Upper Penang Road, where smoky, old-school English pubs are laced with state-of-the-art nightclubs and trendy bars.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour