What to Do at Night in Penang
In recent times, the nightlife scene in Penang has grown to massive proportions. During weekends, throngs of people can be seen making a beeline for the pubs, bars, discos, nightclubs and karaoke lounges dotting the major cities. Great places to socialise, many of these establishments have large dancefloors to accommodate a large crowd, which multiplies during festival seasons. Most also come with their own in-house restaurants where patrons can grab a bite to eat in between dances.
The nightlife options in Penang are just as vibrant as its shopping and dining options. Many entertainment venues are concentrated around its capital city, Georgetown, particularly within the area between Eastern & Oriental Hotel and Cititel Hotel around Upper Penang Road, where smoky, old-school English pubs are laced with state-of-the-art nightclubs and trendy bars.
- Penang Temple & Night Market Tour
- Penang Round Island Tour
- Penang Hill & Temple Tour (4 Seats)
- Penang Half Day Experience
- Penang Night Tour by Sedan Car
- Heritage Tour + Trishaw Ride + Night Market Tour (7-8 Hours)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park (From Penang)
- Jungle Walk with BBQ @ Penang National Park
- Jungle Walk @ Penang National Park
- Sunset Penang Cruise
Best Selling Hotels In Penang