These hotels travellers love most in Penang have earned rave reviews for providing excellent guestrooms, top-notch facilities, friendly service, great location, as well as value-for-money room rates. Penang is one of Malaysia’s most exotic holiday destinations, where visitors worldwide flock to for its unique culture, famous hawker food, centuries-old temples and colonial buildings, colourful street arts, nightlife spots and shopping malls.
With that being said, there are a wide range of accommodation options that suit any budget and style. From sprawling resorts along Batu Ferringhi’s pristine beaches to colonial-style guesthouses in Georgetown, our list of the best ranked Penang hotels easily caters for the needs of different types of travellers.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour