Everything you need to know about Georgetown
With a long and illustrious history under its belt, Penang’s capital city is one of the most interesting and colourful cities in Malaysia. Named after King George III, walking down the streets of Georgetown is like walking through the paths of history.
As acknowledgment of its well-preserved cultural and historical heritage, the city was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO on the 7th of July 2008.
- Penang Temple & Night Market Tour
- Penang Round Island Tour
- Penang Hill & Temple Tour (4 Seats)
- Penang Half Day Experience
- Penang Night Tour by Sedan Car
- Heritage Tour + Trishaw Ride + Night Market Tour (7-8 Hours)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park (From Penang)
- Jungle Walk with BBQ @ Penang National Park
- Jungle Walk @ Penang National Park
- Sunset Penang Cruise
Map of Georgetown
Best Selling Hotels In Georgetown