Everything You Need To Know About Batu Ferringhi
One of Penang’s most popular destinations (in fact, it’s the second most popular destination after Georgetown), Batu Ferringhi consists of a long stretch of soft, white sandy beach along a winding road named Jalan Batu Ferringhi, filled with a host of accommodation and dining options.
Its night market is quite legendary, while its waters are popular spots for a range of water sports activities such as jet-skiing, parasailing and windsurfing.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour
Best Hotels in Batu Ferringhi
Map of Batu Ferringhi