Everything You Need To Know About Batu Ferringhi
One of Penang’s most popular destinations (in fact, it’s the second most popular destination after Georgetown), Batu Feringghi consists of a long stretch of soft, white sandy beach along a winding road named Jalan Batu Feringghi, filled with a host of accommodation and dining options.
Its night market is quite legendary, while its waters are popular spots for a range of water sports activities such as parasailing and windsurfing.
- Penang Temple & Night Market Tour
- Penang Round Island Tour
- Penang Hill & Temple Tour (4 Seats)
- Penang Half Day Experience
- Penang Night Tour by Sedan Car
- Heritage Tour + Trishaw Ride + Night Market Tour (7-8 Hours)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park (From Penang)
- Jungle Walk with BBQ @ Penang National Park
- Jungle Walk @ Penang National Park
- Sunset Penang Cruise
Map of Batu Ferringhi
Best Selling Hotels In Batu Feringghi