Seberang Perai Activities
What to Do in Seberang Perai
When you are in Penang, there is one activities that you shouldn't miss out! Enjoy the cool breeze and view of the mainland and Georgetown from a very cheap version of a Cruise.
Yet this is a good way to experience the nostalgic moments when you are in the ferry boat.
- Penang Temple & Night Market Tour
- Penang Round Island Tour
- Penang Hill & Temple Tour (4 Seats)
- Penang Half Day Experience
- Penang Night Tour by Sedan Car
- Heritage Tour + Trishaw Ride + Night Market Tour (7-8 Hours)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park (From Penang)
- Jungle Walk with BBQ @ Penang National Park
- Jungle Walk @ Penang National Park
- Sunset Penang Cruise
Penang Ferry Service is the oldest ferry service in Malaysia. The ferry terminal is conveniently connected with the railway station and bus terminal via covered walkways - a rare example of good public transport planning in Malaysia. Caution when using the toilets.
The trip across the 3km channel takes about 20 minutes. There's great photo opportunities both of the landscape and the birdlife that make the most of the free ride and the tourists handing out food.
On a real humid day, this is one very inexpensive way of beating the heat as the cooler sea breezes flow through the relatively open ferry.
- Opening Hours: Every day, 6am - 12 Midnight (last departure will be at 11.30pm).
- Tel: +604-310 2360
- How to get there: You may take the ferry from Georgetown Ferry Terminal or Butterworth Ferry Terminal at Butterworth.
Best Selling Hotels In Seberang Perai